As buyers steamroll through the fall market at a frantic pace, the question many people are asking is "what's ahead in the fall market?"While traditionally the market slows down as we approach the
Key strategies to achieving success in the COVID-19 real estate market.
Dated: April 19 2020
Selling in the COVID-19 environment is more challenging, but these key strategies will help position you for success:
1. GO VIRTUAL! Long before "social distancing" was part of our daily vocabulary, I have been providing virtual tours of my properties. I host virtual broker and public open houses to give buyers and agents "accessibility" to my client's listings. This past week, I went under contract on this property in Westfield - SITE UNSEEN. Click on this link to see what the buyer saw.
2. "YOU NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION" 95% of buyers begin their home search on the internet. Make sure their first impression is a good one and it starts with me hiring a professional photographer and videographer to give you the highest quality marketing materials (both online and print). A phone camera with a narrow lense and poor light quality doesn't show the magnificence of your newly renovated kitchen or open floor plan. You want to accentuate the positives of your home! I also use drone photography to showcase your home's location (proximity to schools, transportation, town) and neighborhood.
3. CIRCLE OF TRUST To be successful, you need to surround yourself with good and successful people. I work closely with select proven business partners who will provide you the expertise you need. This includes real estate attorneys, mortgage, home inspectors, contractors, and more. They have all modified their business practices to function during the pandemic. I leverage these business partners throughout your transaction to position you for success!
4. YOU DEAL WITH ME! From the time we meet until you sit at the closing table, I am your only point of contact. I project manage your transaction from start to finish and you have full accessibility to ME! I am fully virtual in this COVID-19 environment. Since our self quarantining began, I have had 3 closings, 1 new listing and 4 deals go under contract. I AM OPEN FOR BUSINESS and so is the real estate market!
5. ASK FOR RECOMMENDATIONS! It's a new environment, a new market. Everything has changed and recommendations about a realtor's work during the pandemic is important. Here is a referral from one of my clients who closed on their home during the pandemic.
"I wanted to share that we just closed on our first house with Joe Eberle as our realtor on Friday. With all the distractions with the COVID-19 virus, Joe stayed focused on every detail until we closed. He was a great resource throughout and we would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of buying or selling to give Joe a call. We were so happy that he represented us." - B.A.
If you would like to have a virtual or social distancing conversation about your real estate goals and how I can help you achieve them, contact me at 908-868-4800 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Changes are happening DAILY and I want you to be informed about the current and post-COVID-19 markets. Stay safe my friends!
Thank you for visiting! I am Joe Eberle and I hope you and your family are safe and healthy. I am a full time realtor who prides myself on my personal and professional core values of Hard Work, Serv....
Latest Blog Posts
Market indicators are pointing towards a busy summer in the local real estate market. Over the past few weeks I have been in touch with investors on Wall Street, participated in a webinar with
Selling in the COVID-19 environment is more challenging, but these key strategies will help position you for success:1. GO VIRTUAL! Long before "social distancing" was part of our daily