As buyers steamroll through the fall market at a frantic pace, the question many people are asking is "what's ahead in the fall market?"While traditionally the market slows down as we approach the
Preparing YOU for the post COVID-19 real estate market.
Dated: April 2 2020
What is Unknown:
- When will the post COVID-19 real estate market take shape?
- How will the market react in terms of pricing?
What is KNOWN:
- I am working full time to prepare my clients for entry (either as a buyer or seller) into the post COVID-19 real estate market
- Interest rates remain low and are attractive to buyers
- There are many people who live in NYC, Hoboken, Jersey City in tight quarters who, after a long period of self-quarantining, are already beginning to search the suburbs for more space (both in terms of living space and yard space)
- The "remote work requirement" will cause companies and workers to reconsider their locations.
- Properties are being shown (I have virtual tours and virtual open houses for all of my listings) and properties are closing (with modifications to ensure everyone's safety)
YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- If you are considering selling or buying, contact me at 908-868-4800 so we can begin the conversation to position you for success in the post COVID-19 real estate market.
- If you know someone who is considering a change (especially moving out from NYC, Hoboken, Jersey City or other urban areas), I welcome you to pass my name and number along to them.
Be healthy and safe my friends!
Thank you for visiting! I am Joe Eberle and I hope you and your family are safe and healthy. I am a full time realtor who prides myself on my personal and professional core values of Hard Work, Serv....
Latest Blog Posts
Market indicators are pointing towards a busy summer in the local real estate market. Over the past few weeks I have been in touch with investors on Wall Street, participated in a webinar with
Selling in the COVID-19 environment is more challenging, but these key strategies will help position you for success:1. GO VIRTUAL! Long before "social distancing" was part of our daily